Sunday, February 1, 2009

hope

my good friend sarah, from church, gave me the cutest t-shirt today for our little baby (that is currently nonexsistant)...



she wrote me the sweetest card about how we will have a baby in God's timing and that his timing is perfect. she gave me this as a "point of contact", a place we can come back to when we're feeling particularly discouraged or concerned that it's not time or that we're not ready.. so thoughtful! of course if the first baby is a boy, sarah said she'll have to get him something else, since this is a bit girly... :)

i sang a solo in church this morning and it went well. i love to sing, and i know that i have to use my voice or it might go away... but i feel uncomfortable singing solos. i don't mind leading a group of people.. but by myself, my face turns bright stinkin' RED! i guess that will go away as i sing alone more often.

3 comments:

Krystal R said...

Totally cute!!!!!!!

Elisa B said...

Cute tee shirt! And so perfect for future baby green!

Speaking of singing in church...good for you on doing a solo!

The choir aat my church asked me to try out for the "tenor" part...as in ten or twelve miles away! :)

haha!!!

Elisa B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.