Sunday, February 1, 2009

happy february!

i can't believe the first month of the year is already gone. only 4 days until our 10 monthiversary! woo!

a lot of strange dreams were dreamed last night by me.. mostly about charting and the last dream i had about charting ended with me giving a presentation to a roomful of women urging them to begin charting too.. i think it's because i finally shared my charts on fertilityfriend.com and then was perusing the chart galleries..

my last cycle's chart was a little sad to share, because they automatically categorized it as a "miscarriage" chart. i guess they do that any time you record a positive pg test and then a negative one. i am still perplexed by my last cycle before this one... i thought if you had a chemical pregnancy or a m/c you would start bleeding pretty soon after. not so in my case. i guess that's why i'm fascinated by the human body. and it just reminds me that i was formed in my mother's womb by an intelligent Creator who loves me.

here's my last chart... just for grins.


(click on the half-chart to see the whole thing)

anyway... it's kinda crazy, huh? i felt crazy the entire 59 days. ok, maybe just the 44 days of my luteal phase. well... to be more specific, starting from 7 dpo. when i had that little "implantation dip". that was also around when i started experiencing the symptoms of nausea, tender breasts, and extreme fatigue. i just knew my mom was going to be concerned and then tell everyone i was likely knocked up. but she didn't. thank God. for real.

anyway... i have to go sing a solo in church now.

No comments: