Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 random things about me

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. (i'm not going to tag 25 people, but feel free to do this yourself!)


25 Random Things about Me


  1. i love to do laundry, but only when i have enough time to do it properly. otherwise, it's just a big fat chore.
  2. i am now a crier. this began sometime in my mid-twenties. but i don't remember when.
  3. my first name is sarah but it sounds and feels weird when people call me that.
  4. some of my best friends i have not met and may never meet - a group of women i met on the knot when i was planning my wedding. they forced us to the nest, but we've pretty much all stuck together. they know so so so much about me, and i am grateful to them for loving me and walking through so much with me over the last year.
  5. i absolutely LOVE grapefruit. seriously. love. it.
  6. i have only had one car accident - i fell asleep at the wheel going 85 mph and hit a guardrail head on. i walked out with a scratch on my ankle and bruises on my chest and neck. definitely felt the hand of God in that situation.
  7. i'm a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. i won't allow my husband to do it.
  8. my favorite color is my last name - GREEN! and i think that's pretty darn cool!
  9. i am obsessed with office supplies. l-o-v-e them!
  10. i only like 2-3 ice cubes in my glass. i prefer cold beverages with no ice, but sometimes you gotta have ice.
  11. i have PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome. and i am continually learning to live with it. it can affect the TTC experience in a really negative way. it often causes me to lose hope. but i know with God all things are possible.
  12. one of my biggest desires is to be a mommy.
  13. it irritates me to no end when people can't spell or use grammar or punctuation correctly. i realize that i don't capitalize most words (even names) but i think that is fine.
  14. my wedding ring set was my grandmother's. she gave it to zach to propose with and it means so much to me.
  15. i am from texas and i am one of those people who think texas can do no wrong.
  16. zach and i met when we were freshmen in college and lost touch after that first year, then reconnected in 2007 over myspace. i think that's incredible.
  17. i love the number 17.
  18. i am fascinated by medical stuff. i might become a nurse some day.
  19. my husband really is my best friend. and then christine. and then my mom. and then the ladies i mentioned in nuber 4.
  20. i adore pedicures.
  21. i only am happy with my hair when it is shiny. it is only shiny enough when it is dark. sigh.
  22. i once took a limo all by myself in vegas for $4 from the strip to the airport because it was all the money i had left from my crazy whirlwind trip and the limo driver agreed.
  23. i just stopped biting my nails (at my dear husband's request) in december.
  24. i really want to start a 101 in 1001 list and follow through.
  25. i am terrified when i pass a semi that it will hit me, or will lose its load on my car. freaks me out!
sooo there ya go! some things you never cared to know, but now you do. :)

1 comment:

Elisa B said...

Very nice list Bethie! I love it!

#4 ::sniff sniff:: ::wipes eyes:: I know what you mean!!

#10 I am the COMPLETE opposite. I HAVE to have lots of ice!

#12 You'll be a GREAT one someday!

#13 In this case, you must be my soulmate!! :)

#15 Even more reason we must be soulmates! :)

#25 Me, too!